Product Review: The Commander Phone
The telephone continues to be the primary means of doing business, and the Commander phone puts the average business owner firmly in charge of their communications. It’s NBN-ready, fully scalable and packed with great features that give you the power and flexibility to run your business the way you want.
The range includes:
The essential Commander small business phone is available in cordless or desktop for just $34.95 a month, and includes no flagfall, unlimited standard local and national calls, 25 cents a minute mobile calls, 38.5 cent untimed 13, 1300 and 1800 calls, and free calls to all phones on the same account.
The Commander office desk phone offers all the functionality of a traditional PBX phone system for just $39.95 a month. It features a 4.3 inch colour display with Optima sound quality, and comes with all the essential goodies including unlimited standard local and national calls, and free calls to intra-account phones.
For just $49.95 a month, the Commander executive desk phone is the benchmark in IP phones for innovation and performance. It features a colour touch screen display and HD voice quality, and comes with all the benefits of the Commander essential and office phones.
- Commander phones come with an incredible range of smart features available as standard across all plans. You’ll never miss a call again with features like:
- Hunt group – Direct calls to other users within a group
- Simultaneous ring – Have all your phones ring at the same time
- Sequential ring – Set your phones to ring one after another, until the call is answered
- Voicemail2email – Receive voice messages on your email, webmail or smartphone
- Call transfer – Transfer calls to another phone
- Auto receptionist – Answers calls and directs callers to choose from personalised menu options
- 3-way conference calling – Talk with two other people simultaneously
- Multi-party calling – Talk with three or more people simultaneously
- On-hold messages – Play messages, advertising or music to callers on hold
- Speed dial – Dial frequently called numbers with the touch of a button
- Do not disturb – Make yourself temporarily unavailable
- Call pick up – Answer any ringing phone within a designated group
- Call park – Park a call and then retrieve it from another phone
- Call waiting – Answer another call while talking on the phone
- Remote office – Whichever phone you call from, your office number appears on the caller ID
- Priority alert – Set different ringtones for different clients.
- As well as a myriad of smart features, Commander phones come with a lot of great benefits for your business including:
- No line rental
- The choice of no contracts
- No upfront equipment costs
- Access to Internet business features
- Cloud-based management from anywhere
- Number portability
- Full scalability as you grow
- 24/7 technical support.
The take out
With three choices of phones and prices and a host of great features and benefits, the Commander phone is a comprehensive range of business tools all in in one super smart device. It gives any business, large or small, the means to take command of their communications and run their business the smart way.